I enjoy cooking, especially in the summer when there are plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, and herbs in the garden, only a short walk from the kitchen door. I also enjoy looking through cookbooks to get some new ideas on how to use different ingredients. Here are some of my favorite collections of recipes and ideas for interesting dishes.
- Sundays at the Moosewood Restaurant
- The Complete Book of Soups and Stews
- Laurel’s Kitchen Bread Book
- The Essential Vegetarian Cookbook
- The Secrets of Jesuit Breadmaking
- Moosewood Restaurant New Classics
- The Joy of Cooking
- The Taste of Country Cooking
- Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind the Craft of Everyday Cooking
More favorites? Add them in the comments.